Views

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Zombie Post...

It’s 3am and I am just not tired!?!? Last week was my exam block and I am SO RELIEVED, grade 11 is over, I can relax and be done with school. :). The only problem is, in my exam week I survived by drinking ‘V’ and Red Bull and other caffeinated drinks to keep me awake to study. So for the last two days I’ve been sleeping (haven’t gotten out of bed for TWO days!!). My sleep patterns are totally out of wack. I’ve tried warm milk (which was disgusting! who in their right mind would drink warm milk?), I read the whole of nineteen eighty-four by George Orwell. From 6pm – 2am and can I just add that George Orwell has managed to prove to me that ‘War is Peace’. That’s a pretty hard thing to do but he is a freaking legend. His predictions have come true, in saying that, if they hadn’t then it wouldn’t be a classic and that’d just screw him up.
ANYWAY, there is so much about nineteen eighty-four that I want to talk about but I’ll make a blog in detail and in sense (when I’m not a half zombie) sometime in the not-too-distant future.

I also want to thank my fiveawesomefollowers :) (That could totally be a Youtube channel). It made my day when I signed in two days ago to find I had one more follower. Five seems so insignificant compared to the people I follow but it has really been great and I get so excited when people agree with me on something. I hope what I say makes sense, they really are just random thoughts I have over the days. I’m glad to know I’m not crazy.

Thankyou guys, you’re awesome

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment