Views

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fighting for or against?

You know that feeling when you just can't be bothered doing anything? It's how I feel right now with an assignment due in less that 24 hours, 1000 words left and my heart and soul just isn't in the piece of writing. I don't believe in what I'm arguing. I think that's the problem.

If I'm passionate about something like Gay rights, Equality, no Wars, Music, Philosophy and perspectives; these are all things that I find fascinating. Family Law to me is just tasteless. Why should I care about a couple getting a divorce, both parties being UNREASONABLE, neither cares about their children who are the real losers in this situation and they both just want to destroy each other. These people just don't get it, it's like trying to deal with a primitive form of life. To me, it's pathetic and I can't pick a side to argue for or against because morally I just think they are both in the wrong. That's just me.

Any whooo. I guess I have to, but it's times like these where I feel as if i'm on the wrong career path. I want justice and fairness in the world and I hope to make a mark on the system in the best way I can. But it's just so hard. People can be so closed minded and selfish. That's what I'm afraid of. I'm going to be coping blow after blow and just having to take it on the chin suppressing my own morality in order to get through the situation. I am strong now about arguments like this. But what I fear most is crumbling under the stress of fighting so hard for something and just being knocked back again and again as if i'm going no where.

I just hope everything will work out eventually for the better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment