Views

Monday, November 12, 2012

Nano Time Again

This Nano is kinda a big deal for me. I'm on holidays from university leaving me with my thoughts and imagination over the break rendering me in the perfect mind set to actually finishing my novel this year.

The worst part about Nano, is actually starting Nano. I sat here in front of my laptop for a good 45 minutes thinking of characters and scenarios and plot twists and NOTHING. I had no words, but i realize now that I was trying to write a best seller. One cannot write a best seller with gripping tension and amazing lines in a month.

The truth is, just freaking start writing. ANYTHING, just build on what you have. It's kind of like a cake, if you fuck up the start, you just add more stuff to make it better. If it's lacking flour, you just add more flower. If it's too flourie just add some water. When the balance is right you can cruse in thoughts and ideas and eventually make up your mind. Well, that's how it's been for me at least.

1 comment:

  1. Good site you've got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days.

    I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
    my webpage :: blood pressure

    ReplyDelete